- 1. Establishment of Internal Rules and Continuous Improvement
- The executives and employees of the Company will be well aware of the importance of personal information protection and establish internal rules, so that the Company faithfully observes, maintains, and continuously improves the rules.
- 2. Use and Management of Personal Information
- When collecting, utilizing or disclosing the personal information in a manner suited to the nature of the Company’s business and/or the actual state of the Company’s business operations, the Company will faithfully adhere the established internal rules and deal with the personal information appropriately.
- 3. Implementation of Security Measures
- The Company will set internal rules to implement security measures for avoiding an illegal outflow of personal information from the Company and illicit falsification of the information. The Company will also prevent illegal access, loss, damage, alteration, and/or leak of personal information.
- 4. Respect of Personal Rights
- If a user claims disclosure, correction, or deletion of the collected personal information, the Company respect the personal rights and will deal with appropriately based on general social norms and customs.
- 5. Compliance with Lows and Regulations
- The Company will comply with the law and other regulations about the protection of personal information, and all staffs of the Company will understand the importance of protecting personal information and properly manage the information.
- 1. Purpose of Using Cookies
- 2. Purpose of Effect Measurement
In order to improve site performance and the services provided to users, by understanding the usage status of the Company’s website, etc., cookies used by the Company include third-party cookies, such as Google Analytics. These third-party cookies are used to collect and analyze information with regard to the activities performed by users on the site, including information about pages viewed, and information about the computers accessing the Company’s website, etc. (device IDs, IP addresses, operating systems, browsers, etc.).
The use of third-party cookies is in effect only while a user is accessing the Company’s website, etc. For details of how these third-party companies collect and use information on behalf of the Company, please see the following website:
Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com)
Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)
Third-party cookies that are collected automatically do not contain any personal information. However, information about the users acquired by the Company through any methods, such as data input on the Company’s website, etc.; exchanging of business cards; participation in events; registration for e-mail newsletters; or download of materials, may be used in association with cookies. In this event, the information shall be treated as personal information.
- 3. Cookie Management
Please note that doing so may render all or part of the services unusable.